4-6 July 2018
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting abstracts for FACE 2018: Transformative Higher Education - Access, Inclusion and Lifelong Learning to be held at University of Worcester, 4-6 July 2018. This year’s conference will be framed around four themes:
- Transformation - Innovation and challenging approaches to widening participation in HE
- Access - Reaching wider: best practice in collaborative outreach and HE success
- Inclusion - Towards an inclusive HE system with opportunities for all
- Lifelong Learning - Institutional, National and International policy, practice and research in flexible HE learning.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 28 February 2018.
The University of Worcester City Campus
- Located in the heart of England
- Worcester Foregate Street train station 5 minute walk from City Campus
- 40 minutes from Birmingham International Airport
- 2 hours from Manchester
- 2 hours from London Heathrow
- Excellent road links to all major motorways